The log term solution is to upgrade to the latest release of Process Automation Orchestrator 4.3 SP2 where we have resolve these issues and fully support JDK 8 and the unreleased JDK 7 patches.
As a temporary work around until the Orchestrator engine can be upgraded, please revert the JDK to earlier release. For 4.3 and 4.3 sp1 please revert to JDK 1.8.0_90 or earlier, for all 4.2.x releases please revert to JDK 1.7.0_79 or earlier.
1. Stop the CA Process Automation Orchestrator service
2. Uninstall the 1.8.0_x (fully uninstall of the JDK from the system using normal uninstall options for your OS).
3. Install older JDK.
For 4.3 and 4.3 sp1: JDK 1.8.0_90 or earlier,
For all 4.2.x releases: JDK 1.7.0_79 or earlier.
4. Modify \pam\server\c2o\bin\c2osvcw.conf
update lines 5 and 8 with the path to the newly installed JDK.
5. Delete the following cache folders from \PAM\server\c2o
6. Start the orchestrator service