When the Cohesion software is on the machine where CA Harvest Change Manager R12.1 Sp3 agent is already installed there will be problems with login to the CA Harvest Change Manager agent software. Only a Windows "technical" userid with Administrator privileges can login and work with this Agent. Uninstalling Cohesion does not resolve the problem.
Note: A Windows "technical" user is not a full admin user. But this user is able to install software, something a normal user does not have privileges to do.
Please verify that you can
- Telnet to the agent machine on the agent port
- Log on to this machine (remotely) with the same User-ID and password.
- Check if the user has the rights under control panel --> adminitrative tools --> computer management --> local user and groups
- Check if the Windows "technical" user is defined as a local user (Installing the Cohesion software can sometimes do this).
- Delete the user from the local user group, solve the problem, and the normal user can log on to the machine.