The fix T3DB259 can be provided by CA support upon request.
The fix can be applied as per the instructions provided in the readme along with the fix, also this fix can be manually applied by following the instructions below for 32 bit PIM endpoint.
How to deploy patch T3DB259 manually.
1. Stop PIM via secons -sk and unload PIM kernel module via SEOS_load -u.
You can verify we are unloaded by running the 'issec' command and checking the first line output as: CA ControlMinder kernel extension is not loaded.
2. Unzip/tar the T3DB259 so you can see all of the SEOS_syscall files.
3. Backup the exiting SEOS_syscall files:
# cp /opt/CA/AccessControl/bin/SEOS_syscall* /tmp/backup
4. Replace files with patch files:
# yes | cp SEOS_syscall.* /opt/CA/AccessControl/bin/
5. Set execute permissions on the new files:
# chmod +x /opt/CA/AccessControl/bin/SEOS_syscall*
6. Start PIM with seload
Once PIM is running please verify the issue has been resolved.