I am trying to install Infrastructure manager on a windows 10 machine.
The Installer start but closes in-between and not able to install UIM in windows 10
Error 1 : InstallShield (R) setup engine has stopped working (Close the program)
Error 2 : An error occurred while launching this setup. The remote procedure call failed.
UIM 9.0 and earlier
I would try the following course of action
1) run the windows update to make sure the system has all the patches on it.
2) empty the %temp% and the c:\windows\temp folders and restart the machine
3) disable any antivirus software
4) download a new version of the installer to your desktop http://nmscdn.nimsoft.com/CAUIM_8.5.1-GA/NimBUS%20Manager.exe
5) right click and choose run as administrator
You can try to run a MS system repair to repair the dlls.
May need to do a clean install of the OS Did you check the windows event logs for errors?
Have you engaged your windows system admin to help see what might be wrong with this station?