Please check the \SOI\tomcat\webapps\activemq-web\activemq-data folder size & number of files inside this folder. If there are many files, then the PrimerUtility may fail as it is unable to load data with above "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" exception
Please run below procedure to correct this problem
1) Stop SOI Manager services
2) Delete all files inside "\SOI\tomcat\webapps\activemq-web\activemq-data" folder
3) Delete all files inside \SOI\tomcat\temp" folder
4) Start SOI Manager services
Now, run PrimerUtility command
Note: It is recommend to follow below procedure before running this utility
1) Before running the primer utility go to the "\SOI\Tools\Priming Utilty" folder and make a copy of the "sync_primer.properties" file
2) Open it with text editor and go to the line that reads "SOI_Service_Synchronization_Types" and take out "BynaryRelationship"
3) Save the file and run the PrimerUtility
Note: You may keep only Application class and take out all other classes and run the utility.
4) Once the PrimerUtility completes edit the "SOI_Service_Synchronization_Types" line again in "sync_primer.properties" file and take out all the synchronization types, put back just the BynaryRelationship
5) Save the file and rerun the PrimerUtility