Using Connector Xpress, creating any SDK endpoint completes successfully.
When trying to acquire the endpoint, the following error appears:
Failed to acquire Endpoint: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - :ETA_E_0003<ADI>, DYN Endpoint 'test' creation failed: Connector Server Add failed: code 32 (NO_SUCH_OBJECT): failed to add entry eTDYNDirectoryName=test,eTNamespaceName=SDK DYN UPO Script Test,dc=Produccion,dc=etasa: JCS@ConnXpress: The endpoint type eTNamespaceName=SDK DYN UPO Script Test,dc=im,dc=etasa that was referenced in the request has not been activated
This error is due to the SDK bundles no longer deployed in the JCS by default.
In order to manually deploy them, following steps must be in place:
- Login to the JCS UI (CA IAM CS) using 'admin' as the administrator and the password used during installation
Default URLs are
- Once logged in > Connectors Servers tab > Connector Server Management Pane > Bundles Tab > Add.
- Browse and add the base bundle "CA\Identity Manager\Connector Server SDK\connectors\sdkdyn\build\inst\deploy\SDKDYNConnectorOsgi.jar
- Browse and add the specific bundle ie "CA\Identity Manager\Connector Server SDK\connectors\sdkuposcript\build\inst\deploy\SDKUPOSCRIPTConnectorOsgi.jar
- Add any other bundle as required "CA\Identity Manager\Connector Server SDK\connectors\FOLDER\build\inst\deploy\SDKxxxxxxConnectorOsgi.jar
- Once all required bundles been added, activate them.
- You should be able to successfully acquire your SDK DYN endpoints