Uploading .pptx file generates error.
"error 500- internal server error. the server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or technical problem. contact system administrator"
- login to Clarity
- click on administration -> objects -> projects
- next click on attributes tab
- click on the "new" button to create a new attribute
- provide and attribute name, attribute id and select "attachment" from data type list
- select "single document" option and save it
- next go to project object and open it and click on "views" tab
- select [layout:edit] for "project properties
- from the layout edit page select "project summary"
- next select "properties and layout" for project summary
- locate the newly created file attachment attribute and move it to the selected columns
- save and return
- next go to home -> projects -> open any listed project and click on "choose file" option for the newly added attribute
- select the attached file "error file.pptx" and click on save
Expected Results: File should upload successfully
Actual Results: generates error "error 500- internal server error. the server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or technical problem. contact system administrator"
This issue has been fixed in PPM 15.5.1.
- save the file as .ppt instead of .pptx