Unable to apply Add-ins from Clarity using Internet Explorer (IE) 11 for one or more of the Add-Ins listed below:
- Accelerator: Program Management Office (PMO)
- Clarity Solution Pack (CSP), and System: Clarity Content)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Clarity, from the top menu bar navigate to Administration then Add-Ins under Studio.
2. Click on the Add-In you wish to update.
3. Select the items you wish to update and click the Apply button.
Add-Ins get installed correctly.
A window with a Yes and a No button displays temporarily, then a "Confirm Add-In Update or Install" widow displays, saying "No add-in items selected" and a No button. Clicking on the No button brings you back to the Add-In Details page.
Verify you are on a supported browser for your version of Clarity. Customers have run into this issue using Clarity 13.3 with Internet Explorer (IE) 11 which is not supported with Clarity 13.3.