The issue is resizing the fields in Blueprint.
Moving fields without resizing, everything publishes fine.
Resizing and then moving any field, the field reverts to the default size and makes room for it, moving the fields if the blueprint field was large by default.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In New UX, go to Blueprints
2. Copy standard Project blueprint
3. Click Edit in new Bluprint
4. Resize Objective to a smaller size
5. Move Objective under Project Name.
6. Work Status should be right next to it. (or any other field)
7. Publish blueprint
8. Objective returns to the default size, moving other field to make room for it.
Expected Results: Objective will stay the size it was changed to
Actual Results: Objective returns to the default size, moving other fields to make room for it.