In Microsoft Project (MSP), Actual Work/Work gets removed if the assignment goes out into the next year.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project in Clarity with track mode set to none.
2. Add one team member to the project.
3. Open the project in MSP, and create a task with an assignment that goes out past the last day of the year.
4. Add actual work to the tasks, which should match the work.
5. Save the project back from Microsoft Project to Clarity.
6. Reopen the file from Clarity to MSP.
Expected Results: Actual Work and Work in MSP should retain same values as that before it was saved back to Clarity.
Actual Results: Actual Work and Work in MSP are reduced. In the Time-Scaled Value (TSV) view in MSP, hours are deleted for all but the first and last month of the assignment.
(To observe the behavior in Clarity, you can also review the Actuals/ETCs for the assignment in Clarity. You will see that the values do not match what was showing in MSP prior to saving the project back to Clarity)
This issue is resolved as CLRT-75726 on 14.2 patch 5 and above; as well as on 14.3.
It is resolved for both the New and Legacy Driver. CLRT-75726 is a duplicate of CLRT-77371.