Description: Cannot update ETC to 0 and Task Status to Completed at the same time on Task List or Task Properties page. Receive error: PRJ-07235: Invalid status for task having non-zero ETC.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Projects, click on a project, then go to the tasks tab.
2. Add a task and assign a resource to the task.
3. Add some ETCs to the assignment.
4. Navigate back to the task list and add ETC and Status to the column view if not there already.
5. Update the ETC for the task to 0, and the Status to Completed, and click Save.
ETC updates to 0, and Status changes to completed.
Changes are not saved, instead receive error: PRJ-07235: Invalid status for task having non-zero ETC.
This problem was reported as defect CLRT-77407.
As of PPM version 15.1 and above, a fix for this defect has been provided. Please upgrade or apply the workaround if encountering this issue.
Update the ETC to 0, click save, then update the status of the task to Completed, and click save again.
Or, on the task properties page, update the task status to Completed in the task properties section, and update the ETC to 0 in the assignment section.
As of PPM version 15.1 and above, a fix for this defect has been provided.