When trying to update the ETC of a task to 0 and mark it as 'Completed' at the same time, the following error message is received
PRJ-07235: Invalid status for task having non-zero ETC.
This can occur on both the Task List page as well as the Task Properties page. It may also occur even if the ETC of the task is already 0 and the status is being updated to 'Completed'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Projects, click on a project, then go to the tasks tab.
2. Add a task and assign a resource to the task.
3. Add some ETCs to the assignment.
4. Navigate back to the task list and add ETC and Status to the column view if it's not there already.
5. Update the ETC for the task to 0, and the Status to 'Completed', and click Save.
The ETC is updated to 0, and the Task Status is set to 'Completed'.
The changes are not saved, and instead error: PRJ-07235: Invalid status for task having non-zero ETC is shown.