PPM: Adjusted Timesheet is not posted in New UI.
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA PPM SAAS TIME MANAGEMENT:ODTMM
Timesheet entry of adjusted timesheet in Classic UI is not able to remove.
But it is able to remove in New User Experience - New UI. If remove timesheet entry, adjusted Timesheet will not be posted.
- STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create 3 tasks. task1, task2 and task3.
2. Add task1 and task2 in timesheet and post it. The timesheet will be posted correctly.
3. Adjust timesheet with the following conditions. The timesheet will be posted correctly.
- Remove task1 entry.
- Make actual hour of task2 blank.
4. Adjust timesheet again with the following conditions.
- No cchanges for task2. keep actual is blank.
- Add task3 with any actual hours.
This adjusted timesheet will not be posted.
5. If remove task2 entry, this adjusted timesheet will be posted successfully.
This problem will be fixed in future release. (DE43441)
Was this information helpful?