Power filter using Department doesn't work in the Cost Plan Detail page
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Project
2. Add some resources in Team Staff. Select resources with different Department OBSs
3. Create a Cost Plan and use Grouping Attributes: Department, Location, Resource Class
4. Go to Cost Plan Details page. Verify that you see different Departments in Department column. Example: UnitA, UnitB
5. Create a Transaction Entry for a Resource with Department UnitA. Post To WIP
6. Navigate back to Cost Plan detail page for the cost plan created in step 3 and observe UnitA has Actual cost
5. Click on Power filter. Build power filter:
select object: Cost Plan Detail
select value UnitB
Save and Return
Only UnitB results are shown.
The user gets UnitA and UnitB rows ".
We are not planning to make any changes to this area of the product. The bug falls into the category of bugs that will not be fixed.