After upgrading from UMP 8.31 to 8.51, getting errors when accessing the UMP page where the deprecated Alarm Console portlet was added:
This portlet has been undeployed. Please redeploy it or remove it from the page.
When attempting to access the UMP USM page, the following pop-up error appears:
The UMP portal is highly customized in this environment with pages defined that use deprecated UMP portlets.
UMP 8.51 after upgrade from 8.31
Highly customized UMP portal defined in this environment with pages defined to utilize older UMP portlets which are now deprecated and removed in UMP 8.51.
1. Deactivate all current and deprecated UMP probes on the UMP robot:
2. Rename the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp directory on the UMP robot
3. Run the 8.51 UMP installer again
4. Deactivate the UMP wasp probe
5. Replace the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\port-ext.properties file with the copy from the 8.31 backup
6. Activate the UMP wasp probe
7. From the UMP portal:
a. Delete page loading the deprecated Alarm Console portlet
b. Create a new page, load the USM portlet, then configure this to only display the USM Alarm View