Before you can start using Rally’s Monitoring Service, you will need the following:
- Rally On-Premises 2014.3 installed and running.
- IP address of Rally On-Premises.
- Ability to deploy an instance of Rally Monitoring Service in a network segment accessible by Rally On-Premises.
- The Rally Monitoring Service listens on the following interfaces:
- TCP port 80/HTTP – Web interface to Rally Monitoring Service
- UDP port 8649/ganglia – Receives statistics from Rally On-Premises
- TCP port 22/SSH – Management interface (Rally internal use only)
- Rally On-Premises sends statistics to Rally Monitoring Service on the following interface:
- UDP port 8649/ganglia