When trying to generate a report in InfoView after a new install of Spectrum Report Manager (SRM), the user gets the following error:
Parameter Name Error Message
WKP_ProxyUserSecurity No values set for this parameter WKP_CustomLogo No values set for this parameter
Port 3306 is the default MySQL port that needs to be opened in the firewall between CABI and Spectrum or SRM cannot get to the Spectrum MySQL database properly which in turn causes Java timeouts and the HTML render to fail as it cannot get the information that it needs.
If you are installing BOXI on the same machine as CA Spectrum, you cannot use the default MySQL port of 3306, you must specify a different unused port which also needs to be opened in the firewall.
Verify that Windows Firewall settings on the source machine allows remote connections to MySQL:
- Select Start, Control Panel, Windows Firewall.
- Under the Exceptions tab, click Add Port and configure values as follows:
- Enter MySQL for the name.
- Enter 3306 for the Port Number.
- Select TCP.
- (Optional) Restrict the scope of access to MySQL to the destination machine by clicking Change Scope. Then enter the location of your 9.2 machine to allow remote connections to MySQL only from that machine and click OK. See Windows Help and Support for details.
Access to the report database on the Windows machine is enabled.