Configure LDAP server to support the TLS protocol supported by the version of CA SSO Policy server as per :
As of r12.52SP2 CR1 (as of this writing) , the Policy server supports only TLSv1.0 and will fail to connect it on any other protocol.
So ensure that TLSv1.0 is enabled on the LDAP Server to resolve this connectivity issue.
For e.g In case of Active Directory you can configure the SSL protocols as per this guide :
With TLSv1.0 Disabled on Active Directory
1. Screenshot TLSv1.0 Disabled on AD
2. Screenshot SSL Handshake failure on Policy server side
3. Screenshot Admin UI showing connection failure
With TLSv1.0 Enabled on Active Directory
1. Screenshot TLSv1.0 Enabled on AD
2. Screenshot SSL Handshake Successful on Policy server side
3. Screenshot Admin UI showing connection success and retrieving result