When copy and paste with editable grid, paste operation can not be performed continuously because grid rows are selected after pasting.
Up to Plex r7.0, since grid rows were never selected after paste, we were able to do the paste work continuously.
We do not want grid rows to be selected after paste as before.
I will attach a test local model.
1. Generate 'WinC.GridPaste' function.
2. Run 'WinC.GridPaste' function.
3. Input AAA in the "Char10" of the grid item.
4. Copy the input "AAA" with Ctrl + C.
5. Press the Enter key to move to the next line of the grid.
6. Paste the AAA copied with Ctrl + V to "Char10" on the next grid line.
* The entire grid row is selected.
7. Press the Enter key to move to the next line of the grid.
8. Paste the AAA copied with Ctrl + V to "Char10" on the next grid line.
* AAA is also pasted to "Char01", because the entire grid line is in the selected state.
Until Plex r 7.0, this series of copy and paste operations was able to paste successive values.
Our users want to solve this problem because there are many complaints from application users.
This is the change in behavior is due to implementation of enabling selection of entire row with 'Ctrl+Click' in case of Grid's '*Whole Row Selection*' is not enabled.
To make it working, recommend to set the following application INI entry under *[Window Options]*.
By default this is enabled. * Grid WholeRow Select With Ctrl Click=0*