The Planned Cost on the Project Storyboard report does not match the Planned Cost that is on the Financial Plan Summary on the project in PPM.
- Project Financial Plan Summary shows:
Planned Cost 999,000
Planned Cost Start 4/1/18
Planned Cost Finish 3/29/19
- Project Storyboard report shows:
Planned Cost 910,000
The Fiscal Time Slices did not cover the range of the Planned Cost.
In this example, the Planned Cost range is 4/1/18 to 3/29/19, but the Fiscal Time Slices have From Date 12/1/15 and Expiration Date 10/1/17.
1. Update the Fiscal Time Slices so that From Date and Expiration Date cover the Planned Cost date range.
2. Ensure that all 'Monthly' Fiscal Time Periods are Active (Finance -> Setup -> Entities. Select an entity, click on the Fiscal Time Periods tab)
3. Run job 'Update Report Tables'
4. Run job 'Load Data Warehouse' Full mode