STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a service
2. Add a simple budget
3. XOG the simple budget out
4. Change the planned Cost and do not mention the Planned benefit
5. XOG it back in
6. Check the service and data is correct
7. This service is part of a portfolio.
8. Sync the portfolio and on the Investments tab check the values.
Expected Result: At portfolio level, the planed benefit matches the service value
Actual result: Planned benefit is zero.
The problem here was the xog file used.
These tags were added to the xml file:
The above fields were being used, but not the:
Either all of them need to be used or none.
As soon as you give the start and finish, but not the total, then plannedBenTotal is set to 0
The attribute default is set to 0, because is not mentioned while start and finish are specified
Workaround: It only gets updated when the service simple budget page is saved and portfolio synced again