When I push a policy update from the Enterprise Management, the policy never gets pushed out. When I look in the Enterprise Management, I do not see my policies being successfully sent.
I noticed all of their policy model databases were loaded using 'sepmd -p'.
I then ran a 'sepmd -L DMS__' to see the subscribers and noticed that there was none.
To resolve the issue, I resubscribed the DMS to the ActiveMQ and the DH:
# sepmd -smq DMS__ -predefined ServerToServerBroadcast -destination DH
Then, I synchronized all policy models to the DMS__.
# dmsmgr -sync self
To verify that the DH__ and the DMS__ were both synchronized, I validated below: