When running an archive/purge rule on ticket objects, the physical attachment files for attachments on those tickets do not appear to be included in the archive files.
To fix this, follow these steps:
- Login to CA SDM and click on the "Administration" tab
- Navigate to "Attachments Library" > "Repositories" as shown in Figure 1.
- Right click on the "Service Desk" repository and click "edit"
- Set the Archive Type to "Archive and Purge" and the Archive Path to a directory where you want to store the archive output as shown here as shown in Figure 2.
- Click the "Save" button
- Re-test your archive/purge rule - you should notice that now the physical attachment files will be included in the archive output in the directory specified
**NOTE: To re-test your archive/purge rule, you may want to load the previous archive file that was generated by previous testing so that you can re-use the same tickets as a test. To do this, on a command line, navigate to the directory where your archive/purge rule is set to create the archive files ("$NX_ROOT/site/data/archive/" by default), and run "pdm_load -f archive_file_name" to load the archived tickets back in.