Changes made to the Time-Scale Settings are not saving. I made changes to the TSV yesterday and today the configuration reverted back to the previous configuration.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into the application
- Click on Projects
- Choose desired Project
- Click on Team Tab
- Click on Detail
- From the Actions drop down menu choose Time-Scaled Value
- Change the Time Scale from current setting to new setting
Example: from week to month
- Change Number of Time Periods to 12
- Click Submit
- Save on Properties Page
- Log out
- Log in and navigate to the same project
- Go to Team Detail page and see that the Time Scale Value change did not save
Expected Result: Time Scale Value saved to new setting
Actual Result: Time Scale Value did not save
This is working as expected.
When the end-user makes a configuration change on the 'Time-Scaled Value' page, it is only for the current session.
To make a personalized configuration change, the end-user should navigate to the 'Configuration' pages and edit the Field properties for the virtual time-varying attribute for the current user's permanent personal view. Alternatively, a system configuration change can be accomplished through the administration side for the portlet and published for all users.