PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)

Document ID : KB000106103
Last Modified Date : 11/07/2018
Show Technical Document Details
Issue:
Datacom DB r14.0 maintenance before upgrading to r15.0
can you help me to remove this errors messages from the r14 dictionnary comparator report (DDSDCLM):

DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.KEY PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.MEMBER-NAME PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.SEQUENCE-NUMBER PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.DATE-ADDED PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.DATE-MAINTAINED PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.BLOCK-LENGTH PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.RECORD-LENGTH PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.DATACOM-ID PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.FILLER01 PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
DDSDCC100A COLUMN (FIELD) DD-HSD-FILE.WORK-AREA PASSWORD DOES NOT MATCH BASIS (DD/****)
I did try Document ID : KB000009992 solution but did fail. I mean I got RC=0 but the error messages still there! 
Environment:
z/os, CA Datacom 14.0 
Cause:
Unknown
Resolution:
1- Please provide DD report to see the current passwords in Data-dictionary: 
-USR ... 
-DEF PATH,P1,DATABASE,DATA-DICT(PROD,PRIV) 
-DEF TRACE,DATABASE.AREA,$INTERNAL 
-DEF TRACE,AREA.TABLE,$INTERNAL 
-DEF TRACE,TABLE.FIELD,$INTERNAL 
-END 
-RPT START,DATABASE,DATA-DICT(PROD,PRIV),P1 
-RPT INDEX,(,PRIV) 
-END 

2-The report confirms that the FIELDs in Table DD-HSD-FILE also have password 
"DD". Only the Table should have "DD" password but not the FIELDs. 

Here are the DDUPDATE transactions to reset the passwords to the default of blank; 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.KEY(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.MEMBER-NAME(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.SEQUENCE-NUMBER(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.DATE-ADDED(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.DATE-MAINTAINED(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.BLOCK-LENGTH(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.RECORD-LENGTH(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.DATACOM-ID(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.FILLER01(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 
-UPD FIELD,DD-HSD-FILE.WORK-AREA(PROD,DD) 
1000 NEWPSWD,& 
-END 

Please do the above DDUPDATE and run DDSDCLM. 
We do not have an explanation how these were set to "DD" but this should address the situation.