Error Message :
Password data type prompt gives ability to copy masked password and paste as clear text. This can be done by any user that has permission to view the Job.
1. Edit TEST_JOB.
2. Select Prompt Tab.
3. Select New.
4. Change Datatype to Password.
5. Change description to test.
6. Enter in TEST as Default Value.
7. Select Okay.
8. Back at prompt Window, select the line containing the password prompt. Below is a screenshot showing the Prompt Window.
9. Control + C(copy).
10. Control + V(paste) into a text file.
11. The password will be shown in clear text.
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: This bug was not recognized due to the steps needed to reproduce the issue. A "TransferHandler" has been added to mask the password.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Applications Manager 9.2.1 - Available