When an end-user is in one partition and the project is in another partition the user cannot edit the Booking Status nor the Request Status fields on the Project Team List view in Edit Mode
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a partition Parent
- Create a child partition Child
- Create a user User A and place it in the Child partition
- Create a project Project A that is in the Parent partition
- Give the user soft book rights to one resource
- Give the user project management rights to Project A
- Add the resource they have soft book rights and one they do not have soft book rights to Project A
- Log in as User A
- Navigate to Project A Team tab
- Change to Edit Mode
Note: Booking Status and Request Status display [--Select--] for the resource the user has booking rights to.
For the resource they do not have booking rights you see the Soft book status, but see [--Select--] under Request Status.
If the user and project are in the same partition they see the expected values in the dropdown
Or, if clarity is not partitioned they see the expected values in the dropdown when the Team view is in Edit Mode
Expected Result: To see the Booking Status and Request Status values for all team members in Edit Mode.
Actual Result: You only see the booking status for the resource you do not have booking rights to
Change the booking status on the Team Staff Member Properties view
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.3
Resolved in Clarity 13.0.1
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-60397, clarity12resolved, clarity13resolved, partition, booking status, request status, team view.