Find out the SREL attributes with UUID as data type and manually add attributes/objects to class as suggested below:
1. Insert table ‘Issue’ by dragging to left pane. For example, we dragged Issue table to left pane and named the class as ‘Issue_cust’
2. In below screen shot, you can see the ‘Iss’ object dragged to class ‘Issue_cust’ in left pane.
3. Right click on ‘Issue_Cust’ class in the left pane and choose ‘object’ to create new object.
Fill the ‘Name’ field as ‘zaffected_service’.
4. Click on the ‘>>’ button next to ‘Select’ field. Choose and double click on the ‘zaffect_service’ attribute in the ‘Tables and Column’ pane shown below. Click ‘OK’.
5. You should see ‘Select’ field populated as below:
6. Click on ‘Parse’ button. You will see an error popup saying ‘Expression type is not compatible with object type” as below. This is because, UUID is an Service Desk data type and is not supported at BOXI universe level. This requires converting to String type.
7. Use PdmString() function to convert the UUID type data to String type as below. Click ‘Parse’ button. You can see parsing is show as ‘OK’.
8. Clicl ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’ buttons. This way ‘zaffected_service’ object is added to ‘Issue-Cust’ class. This procedure must be done to all SREL attributes with UUID attribute.