In the Financial Plans page of a project, when a project has a number of Cost Plans that is greater than the configured 'Rows per Page' value, then the any number of Cost Plans past that limit will not be displayed in the Cost Plan list. In addition, these additional Cost Plans cannot be navigated to, as the page does not show navigation arrows to proceed to the page containing the next set of Cost Plans. Lastly, the 'Displaying 1 - N of N' is incorrect when this behavior occurs.
For example, if a project has 22 Cost Plans, and the portlet is only configured to shown 10 Cost Plan rows per page, then only the first 10 will be displayed, with no navigation arrows to view the next 12. Further, the lower right indicator will say "Displaying 1 - 10 of 10" instead of the correct "Displaying 1 - 10 of 22".
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a financially active project that is associated with a financial entity (or use an existing one)
- Navigate to the Financial Plans tab
- Click on 'New Manual Plan' to create a new Cost Plan
- Navigate back to the Cost Plans list, select the previous plan you and use the Actions menu to select 'Copy Cost Plan' to create a duplicate (you'll need to give it a unique ID)
- Repeat Step 4 until you have at least 12 Cost Plans (I tested with 22 but 12 should work)
- Click on the Settings icon for the portlet > List Column Section > Options > set the Rows per Page value to 10
Expected Results: To see the first 10 rows of Cost Plans listed, then navigation arrows to navigate to the next set of 10, and for the bottom right indicator to show "Displaying 1 - 10 of 12", or however many total Cost Plans are in this project
Actual Results: Only the first 10 rows of Cost Plans are shown, no navigation arrows exist to navigate forward to the next set of 10, and the bottom right indicator shows "Displaying 1 - 10 of 10" instead of "Displaying 1 - 10 of 12" which is the correct statement