How can I filter the list of packages based on name in Windows Workbench 12.5?
1. Open Harvest Workbench
2. Click the Filter button and select Enable Filter.
3. Select the project/state and then enter the filter pattern e.g. MR* (please verify you use the same case in the filter name below)
4. Select the Use Regular Expression checkbox.
5. Then click Filter Packages button.
6. At this point, you should see the packages you want showing in the Explorer View Filter dialog window only. The boxes on the left of the filtered packages are not checked at this point. If you wish to make the filtered packages visible in the main Explorer View tree, then you can select the checkboxes for the packages and click OK. The packages are now shown in the main Explorer Tree view.
7. Now click the Filter button again to go back in to the Explorer View Filter dialog window.
8. Under Package Filter Pattern, change it to MO* and click Filter Packages button.
" The window displayed above is already a filtered one w.r.t the filter MR*.So the existing display is only for MR* packages
" Changing the filter to MO* tries to filter on the window with only MR* packages and does not find anything here to be displayed " De-select the project.
" Clear the existing filter MR*.
" Then re-select the project.
" Enter the new filter MR*.
" Now the window above displays only the packages with MO* packages
" Select OK.
" The explorer view will have the filtered state and packages only with MO* packages.
Links to KBs, Wiki/Product Documentation, Communities, external references, etc.
As always, please contact CA Technologies support for CA Harvest Software Change Manager if you have further questions.