In OWB when a project is set to Manual % Complete Calculation Method you should be able to edit the summary task status in a view. With 12.1.1 you cannot edit the value in a view, but you can edit the value on the Advanced tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project (With %Complete Calculation Method as Manual)
- Create a summary task - S1
- Create a task - T1
- Launch the project to OWB
- Create a view with Task Name, % Complete, and Status
- Note the % complete is 0.00% for both and the Status is Not Started
- Manually change the status on T1 to Complete
- Note the summary task S1 still has a status of Started
- Try to change the summary task S1 to Completed in the view
Expected Result: To be able to change the summary task status in the view
Actual Result: The Status field is not editable in the view for any summary task
Open the summary task and edit the status on the Advanced tab.
CLRT-63440 : Tested, verified and closed as 'cannot reproduce' in 13.3