OWB rows are overlapped when computer display is set to 150%.
Steps to reproduce:
- Use a computer which is having Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system.
- Go to Control Panel ïƒ Display
- Change the setting to Larger (150%)
- Apply the changes and log off.
- Login to the computer again as the changes will get affected now.
- Open a browser and login to CA PPM 15.1.
- Open a project which is having multiple resources and tasks.
- The scheduler for the project should be set to Open Workbench.
- Open the project in OWB.
- Click the file button and select Project Properties.
- As the pop up window appears, select the Resources tab.
Expected Result: All the resources names are displayed properly in rows.
Actual Result: The names of the resources are not properly displayed as the rows are overlapping with each other.