Some resources are getting a rate of $0.00 on export to Open Workbench even though they have a valid rate in the rate matrix extraction table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a financially enabled project [proj1] with a resource assigned to a task.
- Create a manual transaction
- Enable on-fly rate matrix extraction
- Create a project[proj2] with no team and tasks
- Add newly created project [proj2] as a child to the project[proj1]
- Open project from external tool like OWB
Expected Result: Rates are extracted to the resource.
Actual Result: Rates are displayed as zero $0.00.
Disable the on-fly rate matrix feature by running the following update statement on the database.
update cmn_option_values set value=0 where option_id = (select id from cmn_options where option_code='PRJ_RT_RATES_EXTRACTION')
Make sure you have the Rate Matrix Extraction job scheduled to run at least once an hour with the Incremental parameter checked.
This has been identified as defect CLRT-69651 and is currently being reviewed by development.
Keywords: CLRT-69651, owb, resource rates, $0.00,