Open Workbench will not load on a win7 machine if the font size is medium.
If you start OWB from Start > Programs you get the following error:
If you try to launch a project from Clarity you end up with this error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install OWB from r13.0.1 onto Windows 7 machine.
- Start up OWB and confirm this is ok.
- From Start --> Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Fonts --> Change Font size
- Instead of "Smaller - 100% (default)" choose "Medium - 125%" and click Apply.
- Accept to restart the machine.
- After successful restart, notice that the fonts on desktop and Start menu options is bigger.
- Try starting up Open Workbench as in step 2.
Expected Result: OWB to start without error
Actual Result: OWB crashes
From Start --> Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Fonts --> Change Font size to Small.
Accept to restart the machine.
This was determined to be a combination of two defects CLRT-69075/CLRT-69191 which are fixed in 18.104.22.168.
Keywords: claritykb, clarity13, CreateDispatch, OWB, Launch, Crash.