Overall Status Not working in the New User Experience (UX) if using customized calculation and display mappings even though the status shows correctly in the Classic UI
Steps to Reproduce:
- In PPM, go to Administration->Objects->Status Report->Attributes
- Click on the Overall Status attribute
- Click the Build Calculated Attribute link next to Calculation
- Change Sum to Max so the new Expression is: Max(cop_schedule_status,cop_scope_status,cop_cost_eft_status)
- Click Save and Return
- Under Display Mappings make the below changes and click Save and Return:
7. Create a new Project in Classic UI
- Set On Track From and To to both be 10
- Set Needs Help From and To range to both be 20
- Set At Risk From and To range to both be 30
8. From the Project's properties drop down, select Status Reports
9. Click New to create a new Status report with the following values:
10. View the Overall Status value for the Status Report in Classic UI and note that it shows "At Risk"
- Schedule Status = At Risk
- Scope Status = Needs Help
- Cost and Effort Status = At Risk
11. Navigate to the Same project in the New UX
12. Click on the Status tab to view the Status Report and observe the Overall value
Expected Results: Overall displays as "At Risk"
Actual Results: Overall displays incorrect as "No Status"
New User Experience in CA PPM
This issue is caused by DE42549
This issue is currently under review as DE42549
Workaround: Update the Display Mappings for the Overall Status attribute as follows:
- Set On Track Range to: 0-11
- Set Needs Help Range to: 11-21
- Set At Risk Range to: 21-99 (Note that 21-30 does not calculate red (at risk) correctly
Reference KB000047541 due to a limitation only in CA PPM 15.1: New UI: Overall Status is incorrect in the New UI and shows as Needs Help (Yellow) when it should be At Risk (Red)
Reference KB000093171 - What are the known New User Experience (UX) defects?
Reference KB000093166 - Where can I find New User Experience (UX) knowledge documents?