Overall Status Not working in the New UX after calculation is changed in CA PPM Classic UI
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA PPM SAAS STUDIO:ODSTU
CA PPM PROJECT MANAGEMENT:PPRPRM
CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT:ODPRM
CA PPM STUDIO:PPMSTU
Overall Status Not working in the New User Experience (UX) if using customized calculation and display mappings even though the status shows correctly in the Classic UI
Steps to Reproduce:
In PPM, go to Administration->Objects->Status Report->Attributes
Click on the Overall Status attribute
Click the Build Calculated Attribute link next to Calculation
Change Sum to Max so the new Expression is: Max(cop_schedule_status,cop_scope_status,cop_cost_eft_status)
Click Save and Return
Under Display Mappings make the below changes and click Save and Return:
Set On Track From and To to both be 10
Set Needs Help From and To range to both be 20
Set At Risk From and To range to both be 30
7. Create a new Project in Classic UI
8. From the Project's properties drop down, select Status Reports
9. Click New to create a new Status report with the following values:
Schedule Status = At Risk
Scope Status = Needs Help
Cost and Effort Status = At Risk
10. View the Overall Status value for the Status Report in Classic UI and note that it shows "At Risk"
11. Navigate to the Same project in the New UX
12. Click on the Status tab to view the Status Report and observe the Overall value
Overall displays as "At Risk"
Overall displays incorrect as "No Status"
New User Experience in CA PPM
This issue is caused by DE42549
This issue is targeted to be fixed in CA PPM 15.5.
Update the Display Mappings for the Overall Status attribute as follows:
Set On Track Range to: 0-11
Set Needs Help Range to: 11-21
Set At Risk Range to: 21-99 (Note that 21-30 does not calculate red (at risk) correctly
due to a limitation only in CA PPM 15.1: New UI: Overall Status is incorrect in the New UI and shows as Needs Help (Yellow) when it should be At Risk (Red)
- What are the known New User Experience (UX) defects?
- Where can I find New User Experience (UX) knowledge documents?
Was this information helpful?