The are orphaned records after an object is deleted.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a custom object (primary object)
- Create a boolean attribute
- Run this query:
order by created_date desc
- You will have two records based in custom object / attribute
- Now delete the custom object
- Once deleted, execute same query described in step #3
- Restart CA PPM services
Expected Result: Records related should be removed.
Actual results: Records remains after object deletion.
This issue has been identified in CA PPM 14.2.
This issue has been reported as DE31599 and is also known as CLRT-80694.
This issue has been resolved in CA PPM 15.3.