Error Message :
When an executable object (JOBS, JOBP, SCRI, etc.) is deleted while it is still used in a Schedule (JSCH), no warning is received. Trying to open the statistics of this deleted object in the schedule, no error is displayed and a statistic of some arbitrary object is opened, even from another client.
Please see the screenshot below for a more detailed explanation:
- In a system with several clients a Schedule (JSCH.3 in the example in the screenshot) and some executable objects (SCRI.4 and SCRI.4.NEW.1)
- These two objects are added to JSCH.3 and it is saved and closed.
- SCRI.4 is deleted (it is in the Recycle bin / Papierkorb). That is ok, but there should be a warning that it is still used.
- Open JSCH.4. Both objects are shown in the Schedule. That is ok.
- Right clicking on the still existing one, SCRI.4.NEW.1, gives the correct statistics (or message there is no statistic when the object was never executed)
- Right click on the deleted object SCRI.4 and open the statistic.
- The statistic of some random other object is shown. In the example below, JOBP.NEW.1 is not even in the same client.
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: When deleting an object that is in a scheduler, a warning is displayed and opening the statistics of such an object is rejected with an error.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 12.0.0 - Available
Automation Engine 11.2.4 - Available