Resource Open for Time Entry field on a secure sub-page is editable on Resource List Page.
The secured sub-page should prevent users from updating this field while still able to edit other Resource fields.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Home > Resource Management > Resources
2. Create a New resource called 'Test'
3. Navigate to Administration > Studio > Object > Resource
4. Go to views > Click on [Layout:Edit] for 'Resource Labor'
5. Click on Subpage for 'Settings' and set display conditions i.e project time tracking
6. On the Resource List view > 'Options' set the AVP to: Use display conditions and secured subpages to protect attribute values on this list
7. Navigate to Home > Resource Management > Resources
8. Click on 'Test' resource > Properties the setting page is secured and hidden > Click on 'Return' button
9. Add 'Open for Time Entry' to the resource list view
Expected Result: The 'Open for Time Entry' shouldn't be editable
Actual Result: The 'Open for Time Entry' is editable
The Issue is caused by defect DE39961
This issue is not considered as a defect, the secured subpage condition is set only for the labor resources and expecting the condition to be applied successfully on the Resource List.
This is not the correct expectation because as per product design, to enable this behavior as expected, the condition will need to be set on other type of resources too i.e Material, Equipment, and Expenses. Once the condition is placed on all types of resources, the expected (as mentioned in the STR) will work.