On a french Clarity environment you can notice that some investments are being locked and the lock never drops.
The prlock table also shows these locks and they are never removed.
Looking to the bg-niku.log file you will see the following errors:
FATAL 2014-01-22 20:55:36,863 [Dispatch pool-4-thread-5 : firstname.lastname@example.org (tenant=clarity)] union.persistence (clarity:AdminOSEO:9951871__2D2EC237-7BBB-481E-8B10-C05CB0C4BD44:Allocation d'investissement)
java.sql.SQLClientInfoException: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-06550: line 1, column 61:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "INVESTISSEMENT" when expecting one of the following:
) , * & = - + < / > at in is mod remainder not rem =>
<an exponent (**)> <> or != or ~= >= <= <> and or like like2
like4 likec between || multiset member submultiset
at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.oraclebase.ddah.a(Unknown Source)
This issue is due to the apostrophe of the Investment alllocation job on the French translation: Allocation D'Investissement
In order to resolve the issue, please proceed as follows:
1. Go to Administration > Data Administration> Reports and Jobs
2. Filter by the Investment Allocation job definition
3. Edit the job.
4. Next to the Job Definition Name filed there is a translation icon
5. Check the French translation: Allocation d'investissement
6. Please rename it so the apostrophe is removed. This coudl be renamed as Allocation d investissement
7. Save the changes
8. Go to Home > Personal > Reports and Jobs
9. Check if the Investment Allocation job is scheduled. If it is, cancel it and reschedule it.
10. The new scheduled job will now contain the new translation name where the apostrophe is not present
Note: The existing locks can be removed safely from the prlock table.
In order to remove the locks you can do it through the Clarity UI.
1. Please login to Clarity.
2. Modify the URL so it looks like: http://yourPPMserver/niku/nu#action:security.locks
3. You will see the list of locks present
4. The affected ones are type: Import Export Lock
5. Select them and delete them