This is not actually a problem. This is controlled by configuration. Follow the procedure below to configure access.
Find what roles the user is assigned to:
- Click on the administration tab - you will only see this if you are an admin.
- On the second menu bar, click on user
- Type the userid in the box and search by selecting the binoculars
- Look under selected roles to see the role(s) assigned to that user.
Look at the role(s) to see how access is set:
- On the second menu bar, click on role
- In the box below click on the role that was assigned to that user
- The top box on the right hand side shows all repositories this role can access
- The bottom box on the right hand side shows all the users in this role who have been given access to these repositories.
Update the access if needed:
- You can move users from the left bottom box to the right bottom box to give them access to these repositories by selecting and clicking on the single arrow.
- Click update on the upper right to save.