I have a custom lookup with OBS Browse lookup, pointing to an OBS I have set up. When I pick a certain value in the lookup and Save, the value disappears and the field shows blank.
If I query the database I can see the value is saved in the PRJ_OBS_ASSOCIATIONS. What is the root cause of this issue?
The issue is caused by a missing/ orphaned value.
The reference for this OBS unit is missing in PRJ_OBS_UNITS_FLAT. This is why the view PRJ_FULL_OBS_PATH_V and in UI the function OBS_UNIT_FULL_PATH does not return it.
This could be caused by manual deletion.
1. Attempt to remove/delete the orphaned value from UI (the OBS unit)
2. Then recreate it
3. That may involve setting some of the objects back manually to this recreated OBS
1. Check if another environment has the complete values.
2. If on Prod it exists and not on lower: You could request a new refresh from Prod to remedy this.
3. If the value is on a lower environment, then get the exact entries to insert and manually recreate the missing data