The Timesheet page does not filter the resource list based upon the selected OBS Unit if the OBS value was entered using the "Auto-Suggest" feature
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the Timesheet page
- Click on the binoculars for OBS Unit and the Select OBS Unit pop-up window will appear.
- Drill down in the OBS to the level you want to see resources for (ex: Program Planning & Strategy Team level).
- Pick the OBS level you want and click Add.
- Once back in the Timesheet page, click Filter to show results, note these results.
- Go into OBS Unit field and start typing the name of the OBS level you want (ex: program p).
- Select the desired OBS level from the ones listed (ex: Program Planning and Strategy Team)
- Click Filter to show results
Expected Result: When OBS is filled using Autosuggest, Filter should show results that match the OBS
Actual Result: The results displayed do not match the OBS selected
Use the 'browse' icon for the modal popup window and select the appropriate value.
CLRT-74814 closed and marked as a duplicate to CLRT-74158
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1