When reading an object instance via XML Open Gateway (XOG) for a configuration structured as described below, you get an error message.
Project Object = master
Object 1 = child of Project object
Object 2 = child of Object 1
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the UI create a custom object (Object 1) as a sub-object of project object
- In the UI create a custom object (Object 2) as a sub-object of Object 1
- Create project instance
- Create sub-object 'Object 1' instance
- Create sub-object 'Object 2' instance
- Read project or any of Object 1 or Object 2 instances using XOG
Expected Result: XOG Read action should generate valid XML output file.
Actual Result: An error is generated in the XOG output file [ java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined]
Resolved in Clarity 13.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1