During an fresh installation of eHealth, the installer fails during the NuTCRACKER installation phase.
This is NuTCRACKER installation failure. There are numerous possible reasons why this may happen.
eHealth (All supported versions)
Windows (all supported versions)
Install NuTCRACKER manually and then re-run eHealth install.
- In Windows Exploerer, go to the folder where you extracted the eHealth installation files and dounle-click on the nutcroot folder.
- Double-click on setup.exe to start the NuTCRACKER installer.
- When prompted for NuTCRACKER destination location, enter c:\nutcroot (or the letter of the drive where eHealth will be installed)
- Accept default options for other questions.
- When it completes, re-run eHealth installation.