We have a requirement to create a user-defined process to have multiple resources respond to an Action Item.
- Custom process notifying a custom group with three resources
- The requirement is that at least two resources have respond it, for move to the next step
- Modifying the post condition is possible to configure this action
Applies to all supported PAS environments.
The steps that you need apply:
- Create a new Step named 'Notifying a Group' in your process definition
- In the Step, create an Action Item (Manual) selecting the Group for notification
- Actions section / Selected column = 'Approved'
- Set Post conditions of this step, defined to require 2 or more resources approving the action item:
actionitem.Start.ActionItem-id_of_my_system_action.assignees-APPROVED >= 2
With the above post-condition, it is necessary that at least two resources must respond for the workflow move the next step in the process. If the requirement is to add more resources, change the number 2 for the required amount.