In this example, the NSM 11.2 System Agent installation failed in the script ccs/dia/dna/scripts/install.sh with the error message: "No Java Runtime Environment (JRE) was found on this system. An error occured while installing Unicenter DNA."
The workaround to this issue is to manually install DNA and its dependent packages:
- Log on as root userid to the UNIX system
- Verify lsm is already installed
- If lsm is not installed, cd into the root directory of the NSM 11.2 master image and execute the comand:
This command returns to the command prompt without a message, but puts the lsm binary in place and adds it to the PATH.
- #lsm -v
This shows the version of lsm installed.
- cd into the ..<UNIX>/pkgs/PIF directory of the NSM 11.2 master image and execute:
lsm -i ca-cs-utils-11.2.08221.0.AIX.@pif
lsm -i ca-cs-utils-cmp.AIX.@pif
lsm -i ca-cs-jre-184.108.40.206.AIX.@pif
lsm -i ca-cs-dia-dann-11.2.08233.119.AIX.@pif
- Verify the Java version by executing the command:
# java -version
- After DIA is successfully installed, rerun the NSM setup.
- Verify that the system agent does not fail or hang.