Now that the Time Scale Value (TSV) functionality is working in 12.0.5, a Time Scaled Value field can be created and attributes configured. However, the values are appearing in seconds.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project from 01-Jan-2010 to 30-Apr-2010
- Add a resource to the project and assign to 1 task for entire duration of the project
- Look on the Project > Team page and see the Allocation hours, ETC hours (my example = 504 hours)
- Log a timesheet (my example = 34 hours)
- Execute Post Timesheets job
- Navigate to Project List View
Configured with Fields
TSV Field: Actuals for Labor Resource
TSV Field: ETC for Labor Resource
Total Labor Effort
Look at the values on the list view for the projects
As expected, the TSV values show in hours
Now configure a Portfolio to show the same information:
- Portfolios > Select a Portfolio or create a new one so that it includes the reference projects for comparison
- Scorecard > Investments Portlet > [--Actions--] > Configure
- Fields > Click 'New' button
- Select Time Scaled Value > add 'Actuals for Labor Resources' and 'ETC for Labor Resources'
Show the label column and configure the time scale period
- Go to Layout and add the 'Total Labor Effort' field
- Save the configuration and return to the portlet
Expected results: Should see the same data as seen in the Project List View for the two TSV fields.
Actual results: The values appear as seconds; if you manually divide the values they match what you see on the Project listing.
This is caused by CLRT-51153
This is resolved in CA PPM 12.1.0