CA PPM 15.x with Jaspersoft 6.4.2
When creating a new join in a Jaspersoft Domain, the screen hangs after setting up the join and clicking the "OK" button.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In CA PPM select "Home-Advanced Reporting" and open the domain list
2. right-click and edit a domain
3. open the Domain Designer
4. click on joins
4. select for example DWH_INV_PROJECT- INVESTMENT_KEY on the left side and DWH_INV_TRANSACTIONS - INVESTMENT_KEY on the right side.
5. click on full join
6. click OK
The join to be created.
The page hangs with "Please wait, loading..." message
1. After setting up the join and before clicking on "OK", click any other button like "Check Design" and then click "OK".
2. In case you already clicked the "OK" button before applying the workaround as for point 1), refresh the page and click "OK" again.
This is caused by a defect in Jaspersoft 6.4.2, identified by TIBCO as bug JS-33965: "Not able to save domain changes when adding new join".
As for TIBCO, a fix for this bug will be included in a new Jaspersoft release targeted early next year.