Follow these steps on the MTP machine to sync the time with the MOM server system time.
1. Get the system time with date command on the MTP machine first.
# sudo date
2. Verify if the TIM is not in sync with the MOM server. Sync the time as follows: Example
# sudo date --set "28 Sep 2017 12:45:50 EST"
3. Check the HWclock time:
# sudo hwclock --show
4. Sync the HWclock time with system time.
# sudo hwclock --systohc --localtime
5. Check the Napatech card time.
# sudo /opt/napatech/bin/TimeConfig -cmd time_get
6. Then sync Napatech card time with system time.
# sudo /opt/NetQoS/scripts/syncNapatechClock --force
Confirm that the time is synced between the MTP and the APM MOM EM.
After this, some MTP TIM customers are successfully able to record transactions. The transactions are showing up on recording session page during the recording session. Also, once the transactions show up properly, the identity-only transaction also shows up properly.