"Condition" field missing from "To Do" tab and "Attribute Transition Condition" field missing from "Transition Information" tab on "Create New Behavior Template" form (detail_bhvtpl.htmpl) ONLY for R/I/P but not for Change Orders
These are defects that were found in 14.1.01 with test fixes created but I guess these fixes were never moved into later releases.
"PROBLEM SYMPTOM: WIN-CANNOT ADD A CONDITION TO BEHAVIOR TEMPLATE "
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Service Desk Manager.
2. Navigate to 'Administration' -> 'ServiceDesk' ->'Request/Incident/Problem' -> 'Area'. Open detail page of any Area.
3. Click on the 'Workflow' tab. Under that select any sub tab and click Edit.
4. Click on 'Use Classic Workflow' and create a new Workflow template and save.
5. Open the Workflow template created in Step#4. Under 'Behavior' tab, open any behavior from the template list and try to add a Condition.
'Condition' field is missing under the 'To Do' tab. 'Condition' can be added for behavior
templates of Workflow templates of Change Order and Issue Categories.
Service Desk Manager 17.x
This issue is caused by the DEFECT #DE42205
Fix provided in the DEFECT #DE42205