Not Able to See the Request (RE) Command in the xFlow Command Bar
CA SDM 14.0.03 or later and 17.x
All Supported Operating Systems
The ticket type (Incident or Request) allowed for creation via the xFlow Command Bar is controlled by a CA Service Desk Manager configuration.
A CA Service Desk Manager Administrator can set a default ticket type for the tickets created by analysts via the xFlow interface.
Follow the below steps to set the default ticket type for the xFlow interface:
1. Login to CA Service Desk Manager as an Administrator
2. Navigate to Administration-> xFlow Analyst Interface->General. From the General Configuration List, select TicketType.
3. Click EDIT and enter one of the following values in the Configuration Value field:
4. Click SAVE to save the changes
- 0: The ticket type is Incident.
- 1: The ticket type is Request.
- 2: The ticket types are Incident and Request. However, the default ticket type is Incident.
- 3: The ticket types are Incident and Request. However, the default ticket type is Request.
After the changes have been made, the REQUEST (RE) command will be available via the xFlow Command Bar.